Tuesday, October 23, 2018

"Start your life in the middle of the Jungle."

It's been a while since I blogged. I promise to keep it short. To be honest, there's not much to talk about. Nothing that I don't share into my journal. So Hello out there?! Anyone home? It's certainly no secret that the state of our world is in shambles, especially our country.

America, isn't the country it once was. It's not because there's illegals here, or homosexual people are getting married, or even people deciding to change their names. Its the people of this country deciding that HATE is more important that RESPECT. Why we feel that our opinions matter so much is beyond me. Why should anyone's personal opinion affect anyone. If your not hurting anyone I say live your  best life. Do you and what makes you happy. Obviously murder can't be considered to be on that list of "go ahead and do what you want with your life" list. Although some of you should be happy its not. (insert laugh) We all have bad days right?

Life is a crazy swinging time ball for me. It's always moving so fast, yet I feel nothing changes but everything changing at the same time. Some warped illusion of reality that paints itself into the sky, yet I can only see stars. I'm a dreamer thus I can't seem to get myself to land on  my feet. I always insist that I can fly. I pray that my children have the same magic in their own souls. Reality is a prison that traps us. It sucks the soul that is suppose to be a fire inside of us. The wild flame that leads us into through our adventures. Without the flame where would the passion stem from? I pray reality never beats down on my children. I pray with everything that I am the world will never still their love, their magic, their dreams, and their kindness. For the world can be cold and cruel and confusing.

The new just breaks my heart and leaves me more confused at the state of the people.  I'm always wondering why, and how do I protect my children from it. Simply answer..

YOU CAN'T. They will one day have to venture out into this world, and all you can do is hope to whatever God or non God you believe in that you did your best to PREPARE them for all that is out there. I've said it a million times, Parenting is exhausting and I'm only nearing year 2.

I put too much pressure on myself. I've noticed that lately, that I need to allow myself to be human. For my health and well being. I put so much on my own plate that I begin to feel overwhelmed and lost and myself to blame. Relax, its okay not to be perfect, in fact its great to be NOT perfect. I need to allow myself to be human, its okay if I'm not super mom. I work hard at a job, I work hard at my marriage, I work hard at being a mother, and most importantly I make time for the things I'm passionate about. I'm slowly learning that life isn't about ADULTING, but just living. Who cares how old  you are, just live in the happiness that you can, and that is what life is all about.


{Poem} by yours truly of course


You may want to get a start, but have no where to go

You may want to leave, but don't have the energy to move
It's okay to stay put, take it slow
Life is nothing but a lesson, what do you have to lose?

The clock is just a tick, don't pay attention to its face

sometimes it changes and sometimes it stays the same.
Don't like the lines of life keep you trapped
Don't allow yourself to be stuck in the same unhappy place

You may want to get a start, but have no where to go

You may want to leave, but don't have the energy to move
It's okay to stay put, take it slow

Life is nothing but a lesson, what do you have to lose?

The stars shine, when the sky is black
Just like the days always get sunny in the morning
Don't let bad days get you off track
You'll get to where you're going
No worries, its all in the moment
before you know you're soaring.

You may want to get a start, but have no where to go
You may want to leave, but don't have the energy to move
It's okay to stay put, take it slow
Life is nothing but a lesson, what do you have to lose?

Over the fence is the same ground, the same sky

No need to hop over to be a dream, 
Keep your eyes open wide
and see that life is right where you left it.
You can choose to stop at the path or travel up stream 

It's all whether you can brave the tides
To keep pushing forward after you've fallen
Shake the dust off and get moving. 

Always keep moving.

You may want to get a start, but have no where to go

You may want to leave but don't have the energy to move
It's okay to stay put, take it slow
Life is nothing but a lesson, You have nothing to lose.



Live freely- Love Always Jenny

No comments: