It's been some time since I had a moment to just sit and allow my mind to spill in the sounds of clicking of the keyboard.
It's quite refreshing. The sounds of the clicks and the soft music playing in the background. It allows for this frenzy of inspiration to rush through my veins like this shock. The fire in my soul being fed the fuel needed to blaze.
It's July 2019. When did that happen right? Wasn't it just July 2007 and I was this scared young 18 year old who was afraid of having to drive in the big old city for college in the matter of weeks. Man, its funny how things that use to terrify us seem so little as we grow up and face things that actually can be terrifying. Now, that I'm a mother...EVERYTHING scares me. Failing my children, losing the ones I love, the world that my children have to try to survive in.
It's even more terrifying, when you have absolutely no control over it. I sit here and wait for the next class I have to teach, oh yeah, I'm teaching now. I'm just rushed with this gratitude for the life I leave, and for myself. You know what, I did a lot this year. I'm proud of myself and I'm no where near to stopping. I'm just getting started.
In the wee bit days of 2019 I had a baby, oh yeah. We brought into this crazy ride of life our second child. Sweet sweet Violet Jaymes at 10 pounds and 6 oz.
Go big or go home, amIright?
I decided to leave a job for one that I thought I liked. I hated it. So I was brave enough to go back. At least I tried something new.
I rode a moped! Something that I'd give a thousand reasons to not try, and I did. I love it and the freedom it gives me when I'm feeling stressed.
I tried a new side job that could one day lead to something greater. It gives me such a depth of reward and I'm finally using the degree I worked 4 very hard years for. Look Ma I made it. I never would of done it, but I decided that since turning 30( oh yeah, I'm in a whole new decade.) It's time to STOP holding myself back
I signed a contact with VIPkid teaching ESL (English as a second language) to kids in China. I LOVE IT! and I honestly feel teaching is something that I was always meant to do. The pay IS GREAT! I honestly feel it will help out my family so much and do so many great things for us and push us farther ahead of the plan and goals we have set for ourselves. Go us.
WE MOVED! into a house from the crappy apartment area we lived in. Of course we met some GREAT people who we still talk to. Then we also met some people who we're pretty glad to never see again. *YOU ALL KNOW WHO haha* Moving on.
Life has been fierce. And with the good I know the bad comes. Its just something you got to roll with. It's the balance of life.
Jack is doing great with his speech and I'm soooo proud of the progress he has made ON HIS OWN mind you. He's such an amazing little boy who fills my heart with so much love that I feel that I will honestly explode from my skin and float in the world because I simply cannot handle ALL the love I have for him and his sweet little sister. If anything in my life they are the greatest things to have ever happen to me. and for that I'll always consider my life to be nothing more than one amazing blessing.
I guess I'm tired now and have another class to prepare for in 2 hours. Thanks for reading and I hope life is treating you all well.
No comments:
Post a Comment