That's right, It's Monday night. I'm bone tired, and have my second class for the night in about 10 minutes. It's almost 10:30. 30 more minutes until I can crawl into bed.
Up at 5am to get ready for my shift at Duluth, 30 minute drive there, 8.5 hours on these feet, 30 minute drive home. Which was just terrible because here in Wisconsin its construction season. CONES FOR DAYS! and People driving like coked out assholes because let's be honest, everyone is sick of the construction and most of us are coming home from work. WE JUST WANNA GO HOME!
Came home, cooked supper, ate supper, cleaned kitchen, sat outside (for not nearly long enough) on the deck with my family, because its a beautiful evening/night. The air is cool and you can actually breath outside. Quite the change for the weather that has been lately.
First class at 8:30 went well and now this one. I really enjoy working with VIPkid, its rewarding and the kids are great. I really feel this is something that I can truly be successful at. Best part its from home, so no travel expenses, I can crawl out of bed, and be with my kids, Which is by far the most important aspect of my life. They're growing up too fast and I simply do no want to miss a single moment of it. VIPkid is seriously the greatest thing and I hope to eventually make it my only job. A long ways away but at least I enjoy working at Duluth while I wait for that. Right now the extra income is GREAT and we can pay off things FASTER, and SAVE money....what in the world is that right? and best of all I can start saving for Christmas too. This has opened so much for me and I'm sooo grateful to be able to even have one class a week let alone the 2 a night I've been having lately. Whatever I did to deserve all these blessings in my life, especially in the last 2 years, hell just this year alone. I'm thankful for it and I'm so so so so appreciative of it all.
The air is blowing through the patio door and it feels so nice and cool. It really sets a nice calming setting for my environment. Although I'm feeling even more tired since I'm so calm. I can feel a early fall in the air. I can almost bet on it. The air just holds this fall aroma to it. I'd be okay with that. I'm feeling crisp fall leaves falling and the sweet decorative pumpkins fill the stoops of the street.
The rainy days with the windows cracked open letting in the crisp cool air. Nice warm stu filling our stomachs. It's perfection if you ask me. This summer has been a hot one and I'm too thick for this business.
My kneecaps should not sweat. How is that even possible? Guess what it sure is, because last week I had the sweaty knee caps.
Class is about to start, I'll catch you on the next late night
live freely
No comments:
Post a Comment