Of course, when your country is ran by a bully and his little bully posse its not surprise that people are openly assholes because monkey see monkey do.
I work from home as it is. I'm use to being home most of the time and doing my work from home. Thankfully my life hasn't feel too different in that aspect. My kids are young and safe. It's the mind set that I'm worried about. My head like usual spins out of control and I'm left chasing it trying to manage what sanity I have left. But that's also like any other moment in life. I worry so much about how easily germs are spread that when this is done and over I'll still be in a panic. I worry so much for my children. Where are they safe, and I doing enough to protect them for it. Erik is an essential worker and goes to work everyday and he does all the errand running. I try to make sure things are safe but I'm lazy and I need to just be more focused on keeping my children healthy. I feel I don't sanitize enough or maybe I do too much. It's this havoc in my head that knaws at me every moment I'm awake. Even in slumber. When will things be back to normal. I crave to have life back to what normal was. I can't even go into kwik trip or a drive thru without a surge of panic. Will this be the one contact that will being COVID into my home. Although, I'm quite convinced Erik already had the corona virus. The illness he has would linger and continue to get worse by day and no medicine would ease of help in any relief. The sore throat, body chills, fever, headache, and the cough and his chest hurt to breath. It lasted 2 weeks and he's never looked so miserable. I was convinced it was the flu nope he tested negative. Tested negative for strep. Just a virus they told him, of course they didn't have testing for it then and it was just a rumor as of them. It spreads like wildfire and people are dying. It hits people so differently. Some people say its a bad cold while some people say its the closet they've felt to death. Isolation is hard but thankfully we have social media to connect and to support but with the human race these days supporting one another is not as common as one would like to hope.
This will change the world forever. Here's to month 2. Stay safe and keep your heads in gear. Let it out.
No comments:
Post a Comment