Okay, here it goes. I decided that with a new year approaching, it was time to start on new adventures and journeys. Even though being a new mom is the biggest and most time consuming adventure I'm on. I love every minute of it. I really want to take more control on my life and the time that I have. Instead of repeatedly saying someday, one day, instead...why not today? I want to be a writer...Well, hiding my writing isn't the path I should be traveling on it I want that to happen right? Well, why not try BLOGGING. Because I'm some lame ass 28 year old that thinks blogging is still a thing. Is it? Who knows people and their trends change so much that it gives me whiplash. I give up trying to pretend to interested in following them.
Here is how my blogs will work, well my plan on how they will work. I tend to create ideals in my head that I think are fantastic, but end up changing it completely. That's what life is all about, going with the flow is it not?
I'll write, whatever comes to mind I suppose. Then follow it with a piece of poetry that I've written. Will the topics relate, probably not. I'm not organized enough to do that. I my ideal writing would be novels. There's nothing more rich more enchanting then a story. To be able to paint a life and people that come to life in a whole new life for someone else. Giving them an escape, giving yourself an escape.
So, Welcome to my thoughts. Maybe you'll relate, and maybe you won't. Find your own truth in the words that I paint, find your humor, whatever cures you.
-Love Always, Jenny
No comments:
Post a Comment