It's been quite a year, granted there's still so much time left in it. When you think about it, a year really is no time at all.
12 little months and a year has passed. Sometimes I feel we give a year too much pressure to be different, to be extraordinary. So much to push in this year that we focus too much ho what we've accomplished rather on what we already have.
You have love, even if its not the kind you may be searching for, or wishing for, you have love. Instead of chasing faces and hearts that don't connect, love the hearts that already have you filled within them.
You are successful. Look at how far you've already come rather on how far you still have to go.
We forget about all the hard work and efforts it has taken to just be here right now in this moment. Look at what I've done, you've done. Did you decide to do something different this year, just made one change? Good for you its a start and its something to celebrate.
This year so much as change that I feel that I'm living a completely different and in many aspects I am. I'm grateful for it all. I know there are so many goals I still have playing in the back of my head that also haunt me to focus on. I always feel I'm running of out time.
An anxiety I've had my entire life. The phobia of time has stained my head since I could remember honestly. I'm working on accepting it. I can break down and cry out of now where at the thought of wasting a single moment. My children growing up is the hardest existence of time that mocks me. I'm truly working on being in the moment rather of thinking of the moments that I NEED to cherish in the future. What I need to do what I haven't done.
Look at what I already have, what I've already worked for. Time is here so enjoy it and miss it later. My heart sometimes is so heavy, but oh so full with love.
No comments:
Post a Comment