Wednesday, March 7, 2018

untitled.

Its just been one of those days, that's lasted all week. I feel I have no patience, and I'm just not doing the best that I could be doing. 

Its hard when the night falls and I think back at the day knowing I could do better and I could be better.
I just keep telling myself Tomorrow is a new day to start over, to be better.


Tomorrow I truly intend to do so. There's so much I want to accomplish and so much I feel that I don't get done that it drives me crazy.

I'm so tired that my head just is in overdrive. I just have a picture of myself and I'm not doing what I can to fill that image. 

I forget that I'm just a humble human and its okay to fail, okay to not be where I think I need to be, its that fact that I keep trying each and every day that matters.

Tomorrow is my last work day of the week. Tomorrow I plan to work hard on myself, and the love I give out. Just to sit back and enjoy where I am now and not worry too much about tomorrow. It's just a day that means the world to me and I need to live each day that way.

I'm excited to spend time with Jack, I sit and worry at the end of each day if I'm doing enough, loving enough, providing enough for him. It consumes me this motherhood thing. It's the greatest role I've ever been given and I intend to live in the greatest light of it. It passes by quickly and I'm so terrified of missing single moment of it, no matter how physically and emotionally tired I am.


My goal over the weekend is nothing. Just to sit back laugh, play, kiss,and cuddle my son. There's no greater way to spend my life while I still have his little hand that wants to hold mine.

Life is going to happen whether I'm ready or not. I'll have bad days where I'm not doing my best, not being my best. But understanding those days and myself I can help make the change that I need in order to make sure I'm always my best version.

Tomorrow is my day to remember that. Tomorrow is my start to just let little things go and to relax and just enjoy everything thrown at me. Whether its work. friendships, relationships, motherhood, wife hood, all of it.

Just enjoy. 

No comments: