Isn't strange to just sit and just think. To sit and just see, feel, and hear? There's so much surrounding us. There's just this chaotic train of emotions, and sensations that fill up all this space.
No space is empty.
I like the way the wind feels on my face. The fresh swept of purity that encircles me. Caressing me in the gentle secret of the mystery of life.
It's beautiful you know, the wind.
I appreciate the way the sun shines through the window, through the naked branches of the tree. So much love given in the warmth of its light.
The world lacks magic, there's no love for what isn't understood. Everyone (including myself. guilty as charged.) tries so hard to not believe in magic by debunking it all.
What if magic is really out there.
I'm talking the greater magic, not tricks and illusions that give your mind a tease and a chuckle.
but magic, as in the heat in your soul when its on fire, the life that swirls inside you flying free.
The tingle on your skin when you feel alive. when you feel free.
We get so busy looking for the facts and all the reasons to not believe in things extreme that we allow it all to slip by.
I just don't understand humans. You think I would have a clue being one myself, but I just don't get it.
I love love, and I love the love that's everywhere in the world.
I keep staring out the window at a tree with its long branches. Standing still and tall. I love the crooked bends and all the imperfections of its branches. It's beautiful. I aspire to be a tree. Sounded a bit on the hippie side but that's alright. I to, want to stand tall and proud in my infections. In my beauty enjoying the magic of the world.
I suppose I've been thinking about life. I'll be 29 years old this year. I don't feel like it. Honestly, I feel like that same 17 year old girl gearing up for turning 18. For adulthood. (are we really adults at 18?) That 17 year old girl who was terrified for not knowing who she was or where she wanted to go. Time as passed, and the years have changed. My life isn't the same as it was at 17 but even with all those year and all the millions of things that have shaped my life to what it is now, I still feel like that scared teenager unsure of how do approach life, how to handle it. It's a mysterious how I got here, the view is beautiful I must say. There's so much I'm thankful for, so much that made me realize just how strong I am. SO much that made me realize that I still have a lot of work ahead of me.
Its time to step away from the wall, step into the view. Today I'll share this with my social media page. I mean it. (Did I do it?) I've been wanting to do this for a year. What's holding me back? None of you don't worry, its all me.
That's what I've realized. All the goal and dreams that bounce wild in my heart and mind go tamed because I'm too afraid to do anything about, don't believe in myself enough to do it. I have tons of people in my life that believe in me but none of that will give me the push that I need, it's me. So here I am unveiled. I'm working hard on my second book. (I finished one it was rubbish.) I feel in order to consider myself an aspiring writer I need to allow people in.
Even if its just reading my thoughts, my poetry.
Hello
I'll end this with a little diddy.
It was just the other day,
when the sun spoke in that certain way
That got my skin itching for the fresh air
Get out and chase the sky the sun dared.
There's a song stuck in my bones
Over the world my feet will roam
Moving my body, shaking my feet
Somethings taking over me
There's love in my heart
It doesn't matter where I end, as long as I start
to live a little, laugh a little
sit down and take a breath once in a while
Lessons still left to learn
wisdom is a blessing you need to earn.
Break through the wall break through the chain
Don't just sit there, let's make a change
Know when to let go, know when to hold on
I've been right and I've been wrong
It was just the other day,
when the sun spoke in the certain way
that got my skin itching for the fresh air
Get out and chase the sky the sun dared.
No comments:
Post a Comment